Every employer must provide an environmentally responsible, safe, and health workplace for its workers. Responsibilities include proactively identifying risks, and developing practical and effective processes for managing them. This should be supplemented with training, awareness programs, and competent advice.
- Building health, including:
- Air emissions and ambient quality;
- Energy use and conservation;
- Noise control; and
- Hazardous material identification and management.
- Occupational Health and Safety, including:
- Physical, chemical, and biological hazard identification and mitigation;
- Emergency response planning;
- Emergency preparedness; and
- Monitoring and review.
- Training and awareness.
If you have any questions about services, please get in touch.